How to Register and Pay (for Australia Workshops)
1. Registration is automatic when payment is made. All prices reflected are in AUD$.
2. The payment mode is easy. Simply click onto the ‘Buy Now’ button below.
3. It will lead you to a Paypal page, where you should enter the amount of your chosen workshop.
4. You can choose to pay via credit card if you don’t have a Paypal account, or if you do, you can use your Paypal account to do so.
5. Double check that you have keyed in the accurate amount for your workshop (i.e. Early Bird, Multi-Level workshop etc)
6. Before or after you make you payment, email email@example.com to provide the following info:
a. City in which you are attending the workshop (i.e. Sydney or Adelaide)
c. Level you registered for (this applies only for Level II & III, as the fees are the same)
d. If you paid for a single session, kindly provide the date and class you are attending.
e. Please note that Early Bird for Australia is Sun 14 May.
How to Register and Pay (for Singapore Workshops)
1. Registration can be made via bank transfer for Singapore-based students
2. For students based in other countries, payment can be made via this 'Pay Now' Paypal button (in SGD$)
2. Please contact Tania at firstname.lastname@example.org / M: (+65) 973 777 03 for the bank or cheque details